Gopal's Bookshelf

“The love of books is a love which requires neither justification, apology, nor defense.” - J.A. Langford

Monday, December 2, 2013

Kindle Paperwhite - WiFi

Well this year has been a busy one for me. What with flying overseas for a new client deputation, adjusting to new environments and people around me, it has been a roller coaster year for me.

One of the things that give me more happiness is that I have been able to buy a new Kindle for myself. Owning a Kindle has always been a dream of mine, since Jeff Bezos launched the e-reader, I have been dying to get my hands on one, but circumstances have always conspired against me to stop me from achieving my dream.

With the launch of the 2nd generation Kindle Paperwhite and me being in the right place at the right time, I have finally got my dream of getting my Kindle. Now the next stage is to convert and get my books onboarded to the Kindle so that I get going on it.

Here's to hours and hours of reading.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home